We are a 10-year, stage-4, cancer survivor family. My mom, Peggy Sue overcame stage-4 cancer in 2007. She originally took chemotherapy but her life was spared by switching to natural cancer treatments. She has now lived long enough to have complications with the chemotherapy she took before choosing natural cancer treatments.
She started having blood pressure problems several years ago. When she went to the doctor he said: “chemotherapy?” Peggy said, “yes”. And the doctor said he sees this all the time when it comes to cancer patients. It’s called called Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) and it’s deadly.
Interview On Studio 6B
How CAD (Coronary Artery Disease) Happens
Chemotherapy kills cancer because it shrinks its blood supply. Chemotherapy isn’t a smart drug. Therefore it shrinks your entire body’s blood supply by shrinking the diameter of your arteries and veins.
Whatever plaque you have in your arteries and veins will become increasingly worse by percentage as the diameter of your blood supply shrinks.
Natural Remedies for CAD:
1. Garlic ~ Add 3 chopped garlic cloves to a cup of milk and boil it. All it to cool and drink it daily before going to bed. Also, include garlic in your cooking or take garlic supplements after consulting your doctor.
2. Turmeric ~ Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and a little honey to a glass of warm milk. Drink it 1 or 2 times daily. Take turmeric supplements. The usual recommended dosage is 400 to 600 mg 3 times daily. However, consult a doctor before taking any supplements. Also, include turmeric powder to your cooking.
3. Caynne Pepper ~ add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of cayenne to a cup of hot water. Drink it 2 times daily for a few weeks. You can also take cayenne supplements, but only after consulting with your doctor.
4. Lemon ~ Mix the juice of 1 lemon in a glass of war water, along with a little honey and black pepper powder. Drink it 1 or 2 times daily for a few weeks.
5. Ginger ~ Drink 2 to 3 cups of ginger tea daily. Make the tea by adding 1-teaspoon of grated ginger to a cup of hot water. Let it steep for 5 minutes, strain and add a little honey.
6. Fenugreek Seeds ~ Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next morning, eat the soaked seeds along with the water on an empty stomach. You can add honey if you like.