This recipe is great for people with O blood type.
- 1 ½ lbs. wild caught Alaskan Cod
- ½ stick or 4 tbls grass fed butter melted
- 2 lbs organic broccoli blanched
- 1 organic acorn squash cut lengthwise and seeded
- 2 oz small dice organic red bell peppers
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 tbls pink Himalayan salt
- ½ tbls organic Italian seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 425*
- For the fish use a glass casserole dish, pour 2 tablespoons of butter in the dish and spread evenly. Place the fish in the dish (put sliced lemon on the fish; optional) season with salt. Bake for 13-17 minutes.|
- Blanch broccoli (boil water add broccoli for 2 minutes then submerge in ice water) set aside. Bring olive oil to high heat in a 12 inch skillet, add broccoli and salt sauté for 3 ½-4 minutes.
- After removing the seeds, pour one tablespoon of butter in each half of the squash add 1 oz of the diced red bell peppers to each half. Season with salt and bake for 45 minutes.